To ensure the safety of our guests –
- All of our staff are temperature checked twice daily and made to sanitize and wash their hands at regular intervals.
- Rooms are disinfected using alcohol-based solutions before and after use.
- Any common areas and surfaces are cleaned every hour.
- Our housekeeping staff will wear all required protective gear while cleaning rooms or common areas.
- Our restaurants also maintain a high level of hygiene and safety precautions as laid down by WHO and the FSSAI
- Only Alternative rooms are used to ensure proper social distancing.
- After checkout, the room that has been used will not be given out to any guest for 24 hours.